Initially Google was given 90 days to comply or face further fines. The company last week confirmed that it would comply, and the fine will be paid into a frozen account pending the appeal.
Google has filed a legal appeal against a record-breaking fine handed down by the European Commission this summer for anti-competitive behavior relating to the operation of its product search comparison service, now known as Google Shopping.
The regulator further said that Google could be facing more fines should it continue with its practices, the tach giant has said it had no further comment. A court spokeswoman said Google has not asked for an interim order to suspend the decision to levy an fine.
Renato Sanches: Ryan Giggs tips Swansea signing for success
Wilfried Bony has said that he is thrilled about his return to Swansea City and that he's happy with the supporters' excitement about the move.
The Luxembourg-based General Court, Europe's second-highest, is expected to take several years before ruling on the appeal.
The Commission is reviewing its Google Shopping decision in light of the ECJ's Intel ruling, according to Reuters. "It denied other companies the chance to compete on the merits and to innovate".
Google is fighting its record $2.7 billion antitrust fine from the European Commission.
Coutinho is available to play in the Champions League - Klopp
Coutinho has not featured for Liverpool this season due to a reported back injury. Listen to the latest episode and subscribe to the podcast on Deezer and iTunes .
European Union is expected to decide another case against Google over abusing its dominance of internet search to impose its Andriod mobile operating system.
"Instead, Google abused its market dominance as a search engine by promoting its own comparison shopping service in its search results, and demoting those of competitors", she said.
The EU is now also investigating whether Google tried to squeeze out its rivals in online search advertising and through its Android mobile operating system.
Ten Suspected Militants Killed by Egyptian Forces in Cairo Raids
A security guard gestures near the site of an attack that killed at least 26 people in Minya, Egypt May 26, 2017. The Al Jazeera news channel reported that the Islamic State's local affiliate claimed responsibility.